Family Contact Worker – Manchester – Looked After Children
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Family Contact Worker to join the Looked After Children Team based in Manchester.
What’s in it for you as a Family Contact Worker:
- Progression opportunities
- Diverse Workload
- Supportive Team
Your main responsibilities as a Family Contact Worker:
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Child Protection proceduresand principles and MCC social work procedures relating to court proceedings.
- Contribute to the assessment of a child and family’s needs using the recognised Assessment Framework.
- Be accountable for dealing with all aspects of a Contact visit, including ensuring that Contacts take place to the agreed plan and working with the families to resolve any behavioural and emotional issues that may arise from Contact.
You will be responsible for undertaking observation and assessment of Supervised Contact visits in accordance with agreed plan. They will contribute to the continuing assessment of children and families in needs and at risk of harm as part of the Contact visit. As a Family Contact Worker, you will be responsible for providing information on and accurately record Contacts as necessary.
What we are looking for in a Family Contact Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*