Family Contact Worker – Manchester – Looked After Children and Families
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Family Contact Worker – LAC and their families to join our client’s team in Manchester.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Family Contact Worker – LAC and their families who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Family Contact Worker role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £9.9 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Family Contact Worker:
- Contribute to the assessment of a child and family’s needs using the recognised Assessment Framework.
- Demonstrate a clear understanding of Child Protection procedures and principles and MCC social work procedures relating to court proceedings.
- Personal commitment to continuous self-development and service improvement.
As a Family Contact Worker you will be responsible for undertaking observation and assessment of Supervised Contact visits in accordance with agreed plan. They will contribute to the continuing assessment of children and families in needs and at risk of harm as part of the Contact visit
What we are looking for in a Family Contact Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*