Family Support Worker – Children and Families
Family Support Worker – Children and Families – Dudley – £14.32 per hour
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to join a fantastic team in Dudley.
As a successful Family Support Worker, you will play an important, key role within the Children & Families Safeguarding and Support Service and will become part of a highly supportive and dedicated team.
You will work in a team of Social Workers contribute to high quality assessments to support and safeguard children and young people. You will support and safeguard the most vulnerable children, young people and their families.
As a Family Support Worker, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay rate
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Manageable caseloads
- Highly supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Family Support Worker?
- You will work alongside social workers to contribute to high quality assessments to support and safeguard children and young people
- You will undertake high quality evidence based Graded Care Profile 2 assessments and PAM’s assessments
- You will work alongside social workers to progress the Care in Need Plans and Child Protection Plans
- Work in partnership with families, providing advice and support to strengthen their parenting and promote the safety and welfare of children and young people living within the family, reducing the risk of abuse and neglect and the need for statutory social care intervention
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
- Experience of delivery of evidence-based parenting programmes or interventions or a willingness to undertake training to deliver these
- Experience of carrying out risk and needs assessment and the development, coordination, implementation, monitoring and review of Family support plans Experience of working in a multi-agency setting/environment
- Professional qualification relevant to work with children and families at NVQ3 or above
- Good level of IT skills
- Experience of working with families with multiple and complex interrelated problems
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call onwards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role