Family Support Worker – Dudley – Children’s Disability Team
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Family Support Worker to join our client’s Team in Dudley.
Your benefits as a Family Support Worker:
- Excellent pay rates.
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support.
- Excellent training and development.
- Highly supportive team and management.
Your duties as a Family Support Worker:
- Work with families to maintain children in their families where it is safe to do so and delivers preventative interventions.
- Improve outcomes for children. Ensure that records are up to date, of a high quality and submitted according to appropriate timescales.
- Direct work undertaken with children and their families in accordance with agreed care plans to improve outcomes for children.
- Ensure that the allocated social worker is updated on the general progress of the family as appropriate.
As a Family Support Worker, you will engage and support the most vulnerable, distressed, and challenging children, young people, and their families to strengthen the family and improve their outcomes, develop their resilience, and reduce dependency upon specialist services.
Essential requirements of Family Support Worker:
- Professional qualification relevant to work with children and families at NVQ3 or above or working towards professional qualification relevant to work with children and families at NVQ3
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 169708