Family Support Worker – Dudley
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to join a fantastic team in Dudley.
As a successful Family Support Worker, you will be working in partnership with families to ensure that they are provided with the right support at the right time to promote the welfare of children and young people.
Your benefits as a Family Support Worker:
- Competitive pay rate
- Supportive team and management
- Manageable caseloads
- Relevant training and development opportunities
What will you be doing as a Family Support Worker in Dudley?
- You will be carrying out high quality Early Help assessments, develop and implement high quality Early Help Family Support plans
- You will be working in partnership with families to ensure that they are provided with the right support at the right time to promote the welfare of children and young people living within the family
- You will be reducing the risk of abuse and neglect and the need for statutory social care intervention
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
- Full UK licence, with access to your own vehicle
- Evidence of continued learning and development
- Experience of working in a multi-agency setting/environment
- Experience of working with children, young people and families at
risk of statutory intervention
- Experience of working with families with multiple and complex
- Experience of delivery of evidence-based parenting programmes or
interventions or a willingness to undertake training to deliver these
- Experience of carrying out risk and needs assessment and the
development, coordination, implementation, monitoring and review of
Family support plans
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role