Family Support Worker – Kempsey – Children
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a family Support Worker to join a Team in Kempsey.
Benefits of this Family Support Worker Role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Supportive team and management
Primary Responsibilities as a Family Support Worker:
- Pro-actively engage with children and their families to provide holistic support packages which promote, strengthen, and develop the potential of families, with a focus on the most vulnerable and challenging and reduce dependency on specialist services.
- Provide clear and well-planned targeted interventions with children, young people and their families to improve the short- and long-term outcomes for children and young people.
- Using the Early Help assessment/intervention model to develop, co-ordinate and where appropriate directly lead (lead professional) on working with children, young people and their families and other agencies to identify the worries and strengths which are having an impact on the whole family.
- To work with a caseload of families that require Level 2 or Level 3 interventions, implementing pro-active and intensive support packages which promote, strengthen, and develop the potential of families enabling them to live successfully in their community.
As a Family Support Worker, you will offer professional support, practical advice, and guidance to families on issues such as child development, parenting, welfare benefits, budgeting, life skills, education and training and employment and draw up and deliver an agreed plan of intervention which supports improved outcomes.
What we are looking for in a Family Support Worker:
- A proven record of working in Family Support.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role.
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*