Family Support Worker – London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Family Support Worker to join our client’s Team in London.
Your benefits as a Family Support Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Family Support Worker:
- To be accountable for maintaining and improving practice and performance in line with professional developmental targets as agreed with line manager through supervision.
- To manage and prioritise a complex caseload, ensuring appropriate escalation to line manager where necessary.
- To convene, organise and chair case planning and review meetings, including acting as lead professional under a multi-agency Integrated Support Plan where appropriate.
- To attend case conference meetings sharing information and with safeguarding colleagues and partners.
As a Family Support Worker, you will lead and work within a multi-disciplinary and professional integrated family support and safeguarding service to provide a timely response to the needs of children, young people, and their families; acting in accordance with local policies, procedures, and priorities.
Essential requirements of a Family Support Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role.
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170668