Family Support Worker – Northampton – Safeguarding
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Family Support Worker to join our client’s Team in Northampton.
Your benefits as a Family Support Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Family Support Worker:
- To work within the Service’s policies and procedures and keep accurate and up to date records which will include contributing to multi-agency forums, reviews, maintaining records of appointments, contact and other records within service policies, so that all documentation follows the Trust and legislative requirements.
- To provide direct and practical care for families to assist the improvement of family functioning or provide care when children’s parents/ carers are absent and until alternative care arrangements can be found to always ensure the safety and welfare of children.
- To monitor and observe the plan of work in operation for service users and undertake assessments for the health and wellbeing of any children/ families involved to plan and take appropriate action to safeguard those people.
As a Family Support Worker, you will work directly with families, in partnership with other agencies, to deliver and provide services to children, young people and families as their needs dictate to ensure the welfare of children and young people is safeguarded and they are protected in accordance with the legal and statutory obligations of Northamptonshire County Council.
Essential requirements of a Family Support Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Good understanding of Child development & experience of working with children & their families
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role.
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170809