Family Support Worker – South Gloucestershire – Assessments
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Family Support Worker to join our clients Assessment Team in South Gloucestershire.
As a successful Family Support Worker, you will hold/ and manage a caseload of children/young people (aged 5-18) who need help and support at an early help level (not statutory social care).
Your benefits as a Family Support Worker:
- £14.54 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Family Support Worker in South Gloucestershire:
- You will complete, as Lead Professional, Signs of Safety based Early Help Assessments
- You will create a multi-agency plans in collaboration with the family to build on strengths and address the worries that have been raised.
- On some occasions, you will contribute to community Early Help Assessments led by other agencies.
- You will then complete direct evidence-based interventions directly with the whole family, this is likely to include parenting support, family or peer relationship-based issues and direct work with young people in relation to mental health or school related issues.
- You will work within the model of assess, plan, do, review. – be strengths-based and outcome-focused and adhere to the processes and procedures required including accurate case recording on our case management system.
Essential requirements of this Family Support Worker role:
- Evidence of continued learning and development
- Experience of working in a multi-agency setting/environment
- Experience of working with children, young people, and families at
risk of statutory intervention
- Experience of working with families with multiple and complex
- Experience of delivery of evidence-based parenting programmes or
interventions or a willingness to undertake training to deliver these
- Experience of carrying out risk and needs assessment and the
development, coordination, implementation, monitoring, and review of
Family support plans
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role