Family Support Worker – Cardiff – Assessment
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Family Support Worker to join our client’s Team in Cardiff.
Your benefits as a Family Support Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Family Support Worker:
- To coordinate, plan, record and review individual service plans for children in conjunction with the Team Manager, other service areas, and agencies.
- To participate in team meetings, supervision, Personal Performance and Development and Reviews and training that maximises development opportunities that promotes self or team development.
- To participate in supervision, training, job shadowing and workshops etc. required to fulfil the duties of the post and to enhance the performance appropriate to the needs of the service, in co-operation with the Children’s Services Principle Social Worker and Team Manager.
- To offer support and advice to team members, students, and volunteers, in liaison with the Team Manager.
As a Family Support Worker, you will deliver a range of flexible and appropriate support services that enable parents to build on their capacity to enhance their child’s health and development including direct work, group work, and family work.
Essential requirements of a Family Support Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Education at GCSE or equivalent level
- Experience of working directly with vulnerable children and parents/carers in the community
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170126