Family Time Worker – Hendon
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Family Time Worker to join our client’s Team in Hendon.
Your benefits as a Family Time Worker Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Family Time Worker:
- To co-ordinate arrangements for family time for children and their parents or other family.
- To facilitate therapeutic family time between children and their families offering support to children and families.
- To provide parenting support and guidance to parents during family time.
- To support the completion of accurate documentation, reports, and records in relation to children, young people, and families.
As a Family Time Worker, you will be available outside of traditional working patterns including evening and weekends to provide support to children, families, and carers when it is needed.
Essential requirements of a Family Time Worker:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- Good understanding of Child development & experience of working with children & their families
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role.
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*
DBH – 170675