First Contact Practitioner Physiotherapist – Band 7 – Northampton
Liquid Personnel are looking for experienced Physiotherapists that can work in our clients pioneering FCP clinics to deliver quality clinical care for patients. This is a face-to-face role only.
Your benefits as a First Contact Practitioner Physiotherapist:
- £31 per hour pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development
- Thorough induction
- Manageable caseloads
More information about the role of First Contact Practitioner Physiotherapist:
- You will work in an extended role, providing first contact to patients with MSK conditions (potentially with complex other medical needs)
- You will be working independently they will have responsibility for patient care management including assessment, treatment, and onward referral for diagnostic or secondary care services as required
- You will provide and advise on a range of treatment options within the scope of practice and competence and undertake injection therapy
Essential requirements of this Physiotherapist role:
- Qualified Physiotherapist, with valid HCPC registration
- Experience in a First Contact Practitioner physiotherapy role
- HEE roadmap stage 1 sign off needs to be evidenced
- Smartcard and SystemOne knowledge
- Full UK licence, and access to your own vehicle
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of Allied Health positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £200 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.