Fixed Term Class Teacher- SEN School – Silverdale
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Fixed term teacher to join our client based in Silverdale.
The candidate must be an experienced Fixed term teacher, preferably with experience of supporting children that present challenging behaviours in their mainstream schools.
What’s in it for you as a Fixed term teacher?
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
- Competitive salary
Your main responsibilities as a Fixed term teacher:
- Uphold the structures within the school including pastoral care issues, behaviour management system and discipline to ensure consistency of approach.
- Be aware of health and safety requirements and safeguarding pupils when they are authorised to be on school premises and when they are engaged in authorised school activities elsewhere.
- Build up appropriate resources and materials for delivering curriculum subjects taught.
- Develop and use teaching methods appropriate for pupils with Profound and Multiple Learning Difficulties and associate Complex Needs
- Differentiate accordingly to meet pupil needs.
As a Fixed term teacher, you will promote general progress and well-being of individual pupils and of any assigned class or group. You should also be prepared to train in moving and handling techniques.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *