Forensic Mental Health Practitioner
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting a Mental Health Practitioner to join our client’s Forensic Mental Health Team based in Bromsgrove.
You will be delivering a high quality, person-centred, accountable statutory social care service, ensuring that vulnerable adults and their families and careers.
What’s in it for you as a Mental Health Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner include:
- Contribute to the prevention and management of harmful and violent behaviour.
- Support individuals with relational, emotional and practical needs.
- Help individuals to build self-esteem and increase motivation.
- Enable individuals to find out about and use appropriate services and facilities.
- Promote people’s equality, diversity and rights.
- Promote the needs and rights of individuals in a range of settings including mentally disordered offenders, people with a diagnosis of personality disorder and people who misuse substances.
What we are looking for in a Mental Health Practitioner:
- You must have Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Have a degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.