Forensic Senior Social Worker – West Sussex – Assessment / Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Forensic Senior Social Worker to join a busy Assessment / Safeguarding Team based in West Sussex.
In this exciting opportunity, you will provide an accountable statutory social work service to those people who access or need the service, to include assessment, planning, reviewing and safeguarding enquiries.
What’s in it for you as a Forensic Senior Social Worker?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Forensic Senior Social Worker:
- Act as a professional representative for the service by working with a focus on delivering services to those people who access or need the service, acting with integrity, professionalism and respect on behalf of the organisation, ensuring at all times that the needs of individuals are paramount.
- To deliver a service and operate in accordance with the appropriate National Occupational Standards for Social Work and the Health and Social Work England professional standards. Responsible for maintaining appropriate registration.
- To lead on a caseload of varied and complex cases. Prepare for, and work with, individuals, families, carers, groups and communities to assess their complex and challenging needs and circumstances, implement care packages and evaluate and monitor progress considering best value care package options.
- Evaluate and monitor progress against the planned interventions, responding appropriately to changes in circumstances or where the solution is not delivering the required results.
- Report any allegation or suspicions of abuse or potential abuse of a vulnerable person to an immediate manager or supervisor and raise a safeguarding concern.
What we are looking for in a Forensic Senior Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.