Generic Adult Social Worker with an Integrated Neighbourhood Team – Manchester
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Generic Adult Social Worker to join an Integrated Neighbourhood Team based in Manchester.
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Supervision and Training provided
- Flexible and Hybrid work
- Immediate start available
Your main responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- You will need to undertake strength based assessments and deliver appropriate person centred support and outcomes for adults with care and support needs.
- You must be able to work in ways that promote independence, recognise the potential for change and through excellent practice enable people to maximise their strengths.
- You must possess good communication skills and be able to work proactively with a range of adults applying a clear understanding of the legislative framework for Adult Social Care. In addition you will be required to provide an effective response to safeguarding enquiries in line with both the Care Act 2014 and local policy and procedures.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.