Head of Improvement – Medway
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Head of Improvement for Medway Children’s services
What’s in it for you as a Social Worker?
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Generous local government pension scheme package
- Access to wider training and development qualifications
- Flexible working scheme
- Travel plan discounts
- Access to CAREFIRST advice and counselling service
- Employee discount scheme for national and local retailers
- Assisted car purchase scheme
About the role:
Reporting directly to the Assistant Director of Children’s Services, you will be part of a strong and cohesive senior management team. You will lead, plan and develop key improvement and innovation projects and strategies across the service.
You will be a qualified social worker with extensive knowledge of project and change management. You will be able to evidence leadership, negotiation, and relationship management skills appropriate to delivering high profile complex services.
What we are looking for in a Head of Improvement:
- Previous Service Manager or above experience
- Experience of change management or service improvement
- Relevant Social Work qualification
- You will have a full driving licence
- Active Social Work England registration
For further information please contact Mozz Radwan on 02038573486 or Mozz.Radwan@liquidpersonnel.com
We are unable to support or accept applications from candidates who are residents within the Red or Amber list of the Code of practice for the international recruitment of health and social care personnel in England, based on the World Health Organisation (WHO) Workforce Support and Safeguard List.