Head of Quality and Compliance – Children Services
Job Title: Head of Quality and Compliance – Children services
Location: Chester, North West England
Hours: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £55,000 per annum + bonus (negotiable depending on experience)
About the role:
We have an exciting opportunity for a Head of Quality and Compliance to join an incredible organisation who provide a range of residential homes for Children and Young People with complex needs.
Your key responsibilities as the Head of Quality and Compliance:
As the Head of Quality and Compliance you will ensure that the home’s meets or exceeds all regulatory requirements, including those set by the CQC, CIW and Ofsted and other relevant bodies. You will develop, implement, and maintain policies and procedures that promote high-quality care and safeguarding practices. You will also provide leadership and direction to the quality and compliance team, ensuring that they are motivated and supported to deliver effective and efficient services. You’ll provide advice and support to senior management on compliance issues and risks, ensuring that they are aware of any potential issues and are able to take appropriate action.
You will conduct regular audits and inspections of our services, identifying areas for improvement and implementing necessary changes. In addition, you will develop and maintain effective relationships with external stakeholders, including regulatory bodies, commissioners, and other relevant organisations. You’ll ensure that all staff are trained to the highest standards and are aware of their responsibilities with regard to quality and compliance.
The successful candidate will be a knowledgeable and dynamic individual who can use their previous experience and understanding of children’s residential services to ensure the homes, staff and young people thrive. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative and lead your team to greatness.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role, preferably in a regulated children’s care home.
- A strong understanding of regulatory requirements and best practice within the children’s care sector.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to inspire and motivate a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify and manage risks.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- A commitment to delivering high-quality care and safeguarding practices.
This is a full-time position with a starting from £55,000 per annum which is negotiable depending on experience, plus quarterly bonus, Company pension scheme and Generous holiday allowance.
For more information or a confidential discussion please contact Brooklea at Liquid Personnel on 0161 974 1665