Head of Service for SEND & Inclusion – SEND – Camden
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Head of Service for SEND & Inclusion to join our client based in Camden.
Benefits of the role:
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Head of Service for SEND & Inclusion:
- To take the strategic lead working in partnership with schools, multi-agency partners, parents, and young people to develop a continuum of effective and efficient provision for children and young people with SEND age 0-25.
- To collate and use data to inform provision planning and joint commissioning of services and the evaluation of effectiveness of practice.
- You’ll be tasked with Implementing Camden’s new SEND Strategy
- Leading on national initiatives as set out in the SEND & Alternative Provision (AP).
As Head of Service for SEND & Inclusion This forward-thinking role calls for a highly organised individual, with the ability to lead a multi-faceted professional service and to influence a network of partners and officers drawn from across council services (including health agencies, settings and schools, partners in the voluntary and community sectors and service users in the local community.) You’ll need a recognised postgraduate qualification in one of the professional areas within the service (which includes EPs, Senior Teachers, and Specialist Teachers), and knowledge of children’s legislative and statutory frameworks in relation to SEND will be required for success.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *