Head of Service – SEND – Wirral
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Head of Service to join our client’s team in Wirral.
Benefits of Head of Service role:
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Excellent pay rate £500.32 per day
Your duties as a Head of Service:
- Ensure through the provision of services that children are safe and achieving good outcomes.
- Maintain, develop, and lead key strategic collaborative relationships with Health, Social Care, other partners including the Parent Carer Forum to evaluate the impact of outcomes for children and young people.
- Work collaboratively with parents, Health partners and Social Care colleagues so that they are fully involved in the co-production of the work of the service.
- Work in partnership with strategic senior managers from external partner agencies to ensure the effective on-going implementation, analysis, performance review and delivery of the implementation of the SEND reforms, with a specific focus on SEND statutory functions.
- Lead on the positive engagement and full participation of all relevant service areas, including Health and inhouse commissioners, to development effective joint commissioning arrangements which effectively meet the needs of the children and young people.
- Lead on the strategic implementation, co-ordination and delivery of the integrated assessment, and Education, Health and Care Plans for children and young people up to 25 years.
The Head of Service you should be able to manage competing priorities within financial constraints whilst maintaining a clear overview of the issues facing the SEND service and the Council.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK.
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each person you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*