Head of Service– Stevenage – Youth Justice
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Head of Service to join our busy Youth Justice Team based in Stevenage.
Your benefits as a Head of Service – Youth Justice:
- Excellent pay rate
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Manageable caseloads
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as a Head of Service – Youth Justice?
- Develop and ensure implementation of operational and service plans and policies, play a key role in long term plans to develop and implement new initiatives and operational systems.
- Lead the partnership co-production of Youth Justice service plans, including the setting, monitoring and evaluation of service targets.
- Lead the co-production of strategies and plans which contribute to youth crime prevention
- Drive change and embed new ways of working to ensure high quality service delivery and value for money.
- Develop and deliver learning and development activities across the youth crime prevention and justice services to maintain and improve the quality of practice and outcomes for young people
The Head of Youth Justice Service role job performs the role of designated manager for statutory youth justice services providing strategic and operational leadership through both direct line (central team) and matrix management (integrated teams) of youth crime prevention and youth justice practice, risk management, policy, strategies, partnerships, and quality assurance.
What we are looking for in a Head of Service – Youth Justice:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Experience at Head of Service level
- Youth Justice experience at Head of Service level
- Will need to be able to consider attendance to the office as and when required
- Must be a driver with access to own vehicle
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*