Head Of Service – Wiltshire – Community Led Support
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Head of Service to join Community Led Support based in Wiltshire.
The Head of Service will be innovative, reflective and have a relentless commitment to quality as they will be providing professional leadership and support to Adults Services as well as driving high standards of performance.
What’s in it for you as Head of Service?
- Flexible working options (flexitime included)
- 25 days holiday per annum (options to purchase up to 10 days via salary exchange)
- Continuous service holiday allowance- 29 days after 5 years, 31 days after 10 years per annum.
- Generous maternity and paternity paid leave.
- Life insurance via your pension.
- Excellent learning and development opportunities
- Generous Sick pay.
Your main responsibilities as Head of Service:
- To promote and embed the vision, principles, and processes of the Adult QA Framework in relation to adult operational staff.
- Ensure that service areas are delivering sage and effective services as described within relevant statutory duties.
- Represent your service areas at the Quality and Assurance board, preparing and presenting detailed performance reports to ensure service users voices are heard.
- To lead on several continuous improvement deliverables across the service and ensure delivery of agreed savings and cost reduction plans.
- You will provide specialist advice and input the development and delivery of policy, strategy and inspection activity, working with other specialist areas to ensure a corporate and collaborative approach.
What we are looking for in Head of Service:
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work.
- SWE registered.
- Extensive post-qualified experience in Adult Services