Health Care Assistants/Support Workers – Peterborough – Female High Secure CAMHS
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for 10 x HCA’s to work for our clients secure mental health unit in Peterborough. The setting is a secure, welfare only, all-female children’s home based in Peterborough.
What’s in it for you as a Health Care Assistant/Support Worker?
- High rates of pay
- Ongoing contract
- 4 shifts per week
- Day time shifts – No nights needed
- Some weekend shifts (not every week)
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Health Care Assistant/Support Worker:
You will work directly with young people who have a range of complex needs that can include suicidal and/or self-harm behaviour, aggression, violence, anti-social and challenging conduct.
As part of the team, you’ll be working with young people who are unwilling to engage with education, and have little interest in receiving adult support or care, they are looking for workers who can create change in young peoples behaviour.
Essential requirements for the role:
HCA/Support worker experience essential – Mental health experience preferred
Why Liquid Personnel?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role