Healthcare RMN – Southall – Healthcare Mental Health Services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Healthcare RMN to join our client’s team in Southall.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Healthcare RMN who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Healthcare RMN role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Healthcare RMN:
- Registered mental health Nurse or Learning Disability nurse with current registration Occupational Therapist, Social Worker, Psychologist.
- Post-registration experience, evidence of formal courses and training at diploma/degree level.
- Conforms to Professional Registration requirements
- Post-qualifying experience as a qualified Mental Health Nurse/Occupational Therapist/Social Worker/Psychologist
- Experience of working with CYP who have difficulty in engaging with services and have complex mental health needs
Healthcare RMN will deliver a high quality, comprehensive mental health service for children and young people with serious and enduring mental health difficulties.
The role involves managing a defined caseload with a focus on working with children and young people and their families who experience a complex range of needs and difficulties.
Essential requirements of this Healthcare RMN role:
They will complement the multi-disciplinary working of the team, providing supervision for other team members, as agreed with the Operational Manager.
They will participate in team and service development and evaluation. Liaison, advice and consultation with a wide range of agencies is central to the role.
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call on-wards throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*