Helpline Team Leader – East London
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Helpline Team Leader to join a fantastic service in East London.
The Helpline Team Leader is a new post which has been created following a review of the Helpline to strengthen integration between health, social care and community-based services, ensuring residents are provided with the right help as quickly as possible.
Your benefits as a Helpline Team Leader:
- £35,000 per annum
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Supportive team and management
- Career progression opportunities
As a successful Helpline Team Leader, you will:
- You will lead an effective, efficient, and safe helpline for the residents of Tower Hamlets.
- Day-to-day management and leadership of a team of 4 Helpline Advisors and 3 First Response Officers.
- You will be the key day-to-day contact for Tower Hamlets Connect Helpline, liaising effectively with community health and adult social services to ensure well-integrated and safe working practices and efficient and appropriate referral pathways.
- You will monitor, develop, and review the Tower Hamlets Connect Helpline service, ensuring quality and continuous improvement.
Essential requirements of this Helpline Team Leader role:
- Experience of working in adult social care settings or helpline or similar.
- Experience of leading a high performing team at pace.
- Excellent understanding of key legislation i.e. Care Act, Mental Health Act and Mental Capacity Act
- Excellent knowledge of both the statutory role and preventative approaches to the safeguarding of vulnerable adults
- The legal right to work in the UK