Higher Level Teaching Assistant – SEMH – West Yorkshire
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a HLTA to join our client’s team in Ilford.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a HLTA who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this HLTA role:
- Staff laptop and mobile phone
- Competitive salary
- Extensive training and professional qualification opportunities
- Small class sizes with specialist TA support
- The chance to be part of an expanding, national organisation that recognises skill, effort and potential and grows its own leadership teams.
- Enhanced occupational sickness scheme.
- Flexible pension
- Regular therapeutic and supportive supervision
- Employee benefit service with access to wellbeing services, salary sacrifice schemes, high street vouchers, money off eating-out and takeaways.
Your duties as HLTA:
- Identify the speech and communication difficulty or disorder.
- assess the cause and nature of the problem, for example, congenital problems (such as cleft palate) or acquired disorders after a stroke or injury.
- devise and deliver a suitable treatment programme, working on a one-to-one basis or in groups, to enable each of your clients to improve as much as possible.
- review and revise the programme as appropriate.
- advise carers on implementing a treatment programme and train other professionals in therapy delivery.
- monitor and evaluate your clients’ progress.
HLTAs at our school know that no two days are the same and that no two children are the same either. Our children require very special adults who can support children with complex and challenging behaviours.
You will know that our children require lots of attention, just the right sort of communication, consistency and flexibility in equal measure, and a non-judgemental approach. They need to be resilient, persistent and solution focussed to meet the needs of our children and to do so they need to wear a lot of hats and be prepared to change them at a moment’s notice!
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly.
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies.
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. *
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes