Highly Specialist Clinical / Counselling Psychologist– London – Adult Services Team
Highly Specialist Clinical / Counselling Psychologist
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Experienced Highly Specialist Clinical / Counselling Psychologist to join our client’s team in Gateshead.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires a Highly Specialist Clinical / Counselling Psychologist who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Highly Specialist Clinical / Counselling Psychologist role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- £45 per hour
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Highly Specialist Clinical / Counselling Psychologist:
- To provide specialist psychological assessments of clients referred to the team based upon the appropriate use, interpretation, and integration of complex data from a variety of sources including psychological and neuropsychological tests, self-report measures, rating scales, direct and indirect structured observations and semi-structured interviews with clients, family members and others involved in the client’s care.
- To formulate and implement plans for the formal psychological treatment and/or management of a client’s mental health problems, based upon an appropriate conceptual framework of the client’s problems, and employing methods based upon evidence of efficacy, across the full range of care settings.
- To be responsible for implementing a range of psychological interventions for individuals, carers, families, and groups, within and across teams employed individually and in synthesis, adjusting and refining psychological formulations drawing upon different explanatory models and maintaining a number of provisional hypotheses.
- To evaluate and make decisions about treatment options taking into account both theoretical and therapeutic models and highly complex factors concerning historical and developmental processes that have shaped the individual, family or group.
- To exercise autonomous professional responsibility for the assessment, treatment and discharge of clients whose problems are managed by psychologically based care plans.
To contribute directly and indirectly to a psychologically based framework of understanding and care to the benefit of all clients of the service, across all settings and agencies serving this client group of people with severe and enduring mental health problems.
Essential requirements of this Highly Specialist Clinical / Counselling Psychologist role:
To provide specialist psychological advice, guidance and consultation to other professionals contributing directly to clients’ formulation, diagnosis and treatment plan.
They will take a whole family approach to child protection to keep more children safely at home with their families you will also be required to have the legal right to work in the UK.
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*