Holiday Senior Playworker – Bolton – Children & Young people
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Holiday Senior Playworker to join our client’s team in Bolton.
Benefits of this Holiday Senior Playworker Role:
- Hybrid working available
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as a Holiday Senior Playworker:
- To provide day to day planning and supervision of play/care/positive activities sessions that meet children needs and health and safety requirements, as necessary.
- To provide high quality, creative, appropriate opportunities in a safe and child-centred environment and via a Children’s Rights Based approach.
- To encourage parental and community involvement and support for the schemes and participate in events to raise the profile of the service.
- To liaise with parents, schools, and other agencies to promote the scheme and ensure the children/young people’s well-being.
As a Holiday Senior Playworker, your role will include planning and providing activities for children and young people in line with the Ofsted EYFS Statutory Framework. You will also be required to manage a team of play workers and ensure all records of staff details and supervisions are kept up to date.
What we are looking for in a Holiday Senior Playworker:
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.
- You must have at least 2 years’ experience, skills, and knowledge of working with Children and Young People aged 4-12 years and staff management
- An NVQ Level 3 qualification in childcare or broadly relevant equivalent qualification is desirable but not essential. Early years or teach TA.
- Experience of running a small team or 3 or 4 people.
Why work with Liquid?
- We will assist you from the initial phone call throughout the whole process
- Twice weekly payroll
- Competitive hourly rates
- Access to exclusive health and social care roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive health and social care knowledge
- Interview and coaching support
- Pre and post placement support to ensure you’re happy in the role
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*