Home Manager – Birmingham – Nursing Home
Working Hours: 37.5 hours per week
Very Competitive Salary
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Home Manager to run a Nursing Home located in the Birmingham, West Midlands area.
The service is one of a small collection of nursing and residential homes owned by a charity, where you will be recognised and rewarded for your dedication.
In return for your commitment and hard work, our client is offering an excellent benefits package, salary, and career progression opportunities.
Benefits for this Home Manager role include:
- Excellent salary
- Generous annual leave entitlement
- Excellent training & development opportunities
Responsibilities of this Home Manager role include:
- Deliver the highest standards of care with dignity and respect
- Conduct staff appraisals, safeguarding, clinical governance and audits
- Ensure the service maintains or exceeds its rating in the CQC inspection
- Develop, review and update care plans
- Comply with all legal, regulatory, and best practice guidelines
- Ensure medicines are appropriately received, stored, and administered
Requirements of this Home Manager role include:
- Nursing qualification RGN or RMN or RNLD (preferred but not essential)
- Extensive Nursing Home Manager experience (required)
- Full UK licence
- The legal right to work in the UK