Homeless Intervention Team – Kensington and Chelsea
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Senior Social Worker (AMHP) to join the Royal Borough of Kensington and Chelsea’s Homeless Intervention Team.
The successful AMHP, will have experience of supervision to work in a fantastic team on an initial 6 month contract which is likely to be extended further.
What’s in it for you as an AMHP?
- Up to £39 per hour for the correct candidate
- Excellent team.
- Flexible working offered and will be negotiable at interview
Your main responsibilities as an AMHP:
- You will have a caseload of clients with complex needs that you will care manage and help link them into treatment and housing options.
- You will advocate on behalf of your clients with outside agencies such as housing, benefits, doctors and police, ensuring that their needs are understood and catered for.
- You will partake on the AMHP duty rota for the council as well as undertake mental health Act assessments on team clients when needed..
- You will be expected to undertake the supervision of a small number of staff.
- You will be expected to keep your administrative note keeping and reports up to date and to a standard that is acceptable.
- You will regularly review and up date care plan for service users ensuring that they accurately reflect the needs of the client.
What we are looking for in a AMHP:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.