Independent Chair – Leicester – Safeguarding Children
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Independent Chair to join a busy Safeguarding Children Team in Leicester.
Benefits of this Independent Chair role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as an Independent Chair:
As an Independent chair, you will ensuring the voice of children and young people is heard and responded to in their work and the work of the Partnership is a key task and provide independent advice to support improvement and effectiveness in safeguarding practice and play a leading role in the Independent Scrutiny of the multi-agency arrangements for safeguarding children.
What we are looking for in an Independent Chair:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*