Independent Domestic Violence Advocate – Havering
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Domestic Violence Team in Havering.
As a successful Independent Domestic Violence Advocate you will provide high quality pro-active service to victims of domestic violence and abuse, and deliver a service to those at highest risk arising from the Havering MARAC.
What’s in it for you as a Domestic Violence Advocate?
- Flexible working available
- Long term contract
- Supportive team and management
- Progression opportunities
Your main responsibilities as a Domestic Violence Advocate:
- Work with high risk victims of domestic abuse to help them access services to keep them and their children safe
- High risk victims of domestic abuse are identified and supported
- Identify and assess the risks and needs of domestic abuse victims using an evidence-based risk identification checklist
- Focus on and prioritise high risk cases and provide a pro-active, short to medium term crisis intervention service through individual safety planning, advocacy, emotional and practical support
- To attend court as required and support victims at SDAC trials
- Manage a caseload ensuring each client receives the appropriate service individual to their needs
- Maintain accurate and confidential case management records and contribute to monitoring information for the service
What we are looking for in a Domestic Violence Advocate:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.