Independent Reviewing Officer – Bolton – Child Protection
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an Independent Reviewing Officer to join a busy Child Protection team based in Bolton.
The successful Independent Reviewing Officer will provide an effective service to Children in Need; Children subjects of child protection plans; pathway plans and Looked After Children.
What’s in it for you as an Independent Reviewing Officer?
- Part time role: 3.5 days per week approx. 25hrs 54mins
- Free parking at office base
- Excellent rate of pay
- Regular training/supervision
- Long term contracts available
Your main responsibilities as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- To develop and manage your own resources
- To work within multi-disciplinary and multi-organisational teams, networks and systems
- To manage, present and share information, records and reports to support decision making
- To lead, chair and facilitate meetings
- To implement, and monitor compliance with, quality assurance systems
- To provide leadership in own area of responsibility
- To prepare, produce, implement and evaluate plans with individuals, families, carers and professional colleagues
What we are looking for in an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.