Independent Reviewing Officer / Child Protection Chair – Trafford
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer / Child Protection Chair to join our client in Trafford.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an established local authority with supportive management and a good cultural direction. As a successful Independent Reviewing Officer / Child Protection Chair, you will receive all the relevant training, equipment, and support to succeed. This is a chance to showcase your skill set to your team and learn too.
As an Independent Reviewing Officer / Child Protection Chair, you will benefit from:
- Excellent pay rate
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
What will you be doing as an Independent Reviewing Officer?
- Independently chair child protection conferences and/or the statutory reviews of children looked after ensuring that plans are in place that are robust, achievable, and regularly reviewed.
- Work closely with the Social Workers and Team Managers across Children and Families teams and strengthen existing team of Independent Reviewing Officers by ensuring that the plans for children fully reflect each child’s needs.
- Ensure that all planning processes meet regulatory requirements and reflect best practice to maintain a focus on achieving best outcomes for the child.
- Provide robust oversight of the progression of Children’s plans and where there are blocks provide robust and authoritative communication and escalation processes to negotiate within the authority up to the highest level to seek resolution and outcomes required for the child
Essential requirements of this Independent Reviewing Officer role:
- Qualified Social Worker, with post qualified experience in Children’s Services
- Social Work England registered
- Previous experience as an Independent Reviewing Officer
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.