Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO)– Kempsey – Fostering services
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Social Worker to join our client’s team in Kempsey.
Due to the nature of this role, our client requires an Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO)– who has post qualified experience in a similar role.
Benefits of this Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO) role:
- Hybrid working available
- Manageable caseloads
- Excellent pay rates
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as an Independent Reviewing Officer (IRO):
- Recruit and develop staff that can safeguard children and young people. Identify clear priorities for staff particularly in relation to statutory procedures and standards. Manage poor performance robustly.
- Exercise delegated decision making so that children and young people are safeguarded and staff have confidence in the decisions.
- Monitor data and information on team performance and take action to remedy any concerns about the quality or quantity of work undertaken.
- Promote and model proper relationships with service users, their families and carers so they have confidence in the services they receive.
- Sustain effective relationships with partner organisations to support the delivery of services.
As a Social Worker, you will ensure the acceptance and achievement of challenging and realistic plans and objectives for the team. Support staff to achieve the required results and Ensure budgets are used to meet the assessed needs of children and young people. Monitor expenditure to ensure it is used to meet team plans and objectives.
What we are looking for in a Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*