Independent Reviewing Officer – Manchester – Safeguarding Review
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Independent Reviewing Officer to join the Safeguarding Review Team based in Manchester.
As a successful candidate, you will be a key member of the Children’s Safeguarding and Review Service, contributing effectively to the provision and delivery of a high-quality progressive service.
Your benefits as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Supportive managers
- Appropriate technology/equipment provided
- Work / life balance promoted
- Home working / Flexi working
Your duties as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Deliver an effective safeguarding and review service for children in care and children and young people at risk of harm. This includes ensuring timely, effective, concise minutes with specific, measurable, achievable, relevant and timely plans for children.
- Ensure that all meetings are held within agreed statutory timescales and are conducted in a structured and effective way, which ensure that we co-produce with parents, children and young people and that they are able to contribute effectively.
- Quality assure and evaluate multi agency plans and Cared for Children reviews to ensure compliance with Care Planning, the IRO Handbook, National Minimum Standards, Working Together to Safeguarding Children, the local Safeguarding Board Policy and Procedures.
Your requirements as an Independent Reviewing Officer:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.