Independent Reviewing Officer – Merton – Permanent
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting an Independent Reviewing Officer to join the busy team at a London (Merton) based Team.
It is an exciting time to join Merton Children’s Services. They have a strong Senior Leadership Team who are focused and have a clear vision to embed quality of practice. Children are at the heart of everything they do which is centered around our Relationship Based Practice Model in working collaboratively with families in Merton.
The role of the IRO includes:
- Chair independently initial and review child protection conferences
- Chair Children looked after reviews
- Chair Contextual Harm Conferences and complex child in need meetings
- Undertake thematic audits for quality assurance.
Benefits as a Children’s Social Worker:
* 26 days annual leave, rising to 31 days with five years continuous local government service
* Highly visible and committed senior frontline managers
* Stable and permanent management team
* An extensive professional development programme and purposeful career pathways
* A wider programme to support your wellbeing
* Highly competitive pay rates and generous annual leave entitlement
* Excellent transport links
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
For further details contact Mozz Radwan – 02038573486