Independent Safeguarding and Reviewing Officer – Oldpark – Children
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an Independent Safeguarding and Reviewing Officer to join a busy Children Team in Oldpark.
Benefits of this Independent Safeguarding and Reviewing Officer role:
- Fantastic rate of pay
- Hybrid working
- Access to in house training and wider team learning events
- Supportive team and management
Your duties as an Independent Safeguarding and Reviewing Officer:
- To contribute to quality assurance monitoring systems to raise concerns as to practice, adherence to procedure or resource provision with the appropriate managers.
- To contribute to divisional audits or management reports as required.
- To monitor the performance of the local authority in its corporate parenting role, legal responsibilities, and functions in relation to children in care. To challenge poor practice or decision making and acknowledge good practice.
- To ensure that the decisions from the review set out clear and measurable actions.
As a Team Manager, you will ensure that appropriate scrutiny is given to the Care Plan, Personal Education Plans and Education Health and Care Plans (EHCP). To ensure that they reflect individual children’s needs and address permanence planning within viable time scales for each child.
What we are looking for in an Independent Safeguarding and Reviewing Officer:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*