Independent Social Worker – Alloa – Assessment Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting an experienced and qualified Independent Social worker to join them to perform Assessment team based in Alloa, Clackmannanshire. You will provide assessment, care management and social work services to children and their families, arising out of the council’s duties and powers under legislation, Council and Group policy.
What will it give you as an Independent Social Worker?
- Hybrid options
- Manageable caseload
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Competitive salary
Primary Responsibilities as an Independent Social Worker:
- To chair independently initial and review child protection conferences
- To chair Children looked after reviews
- To complete a Parenting Assessment for client/s based at the desired location
- To undertake thematic audits for quality assurance
You will work across our Childrens Services Social Work Teams and acting as consultant to managers, social work staff and other agencies about policy, procedure and practice relating to Child Protection/safeguarding and Children Looked After. The role will require face-to-face chairing of child protection conferences, as well seeing children in their placements for looked after reviews.
What we are looking for in a Independent Social Worker:
- Social Work England registration or SSSC registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free PVG and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*