Interim Deputy Head of Operations (RMN) – Leatherhead
Contract: 6-month contract Mental Health Charity (potential to go permanent, band 8A)
Working hours: Monday to Friday, 37.5 hours per week
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for an experienced Clinical Operations Manager, with a background as a Mental Health Nurse, to work as an interim Deputy Head of Operations to cover the Southern hub for a veterans Mental Health charity.
This is a fantastic opportunity to impart your mark on a growing provider that caters to veterans and their Mental Health needs.
Your benefits as an Interim Head of Operations:
- £49,000 – £56,000 per annum
- 5% Outer London Fringe
- Monday to Friday working hours
- The opportunity to work for an ethically-sound, growing charity
- There may be an opportunity to continue this role in a permanent capacity at band 8A level
What will you be doing as an Interim Deputy Head of Operations in Surrey?
- To provide service and operational management of the Intensive Therapy service and CTS Team
- Line-managing MDT, including psychiatrists, psychologists, nurses, occupational therapists, and administrators
- Ensuring KPIs are met regarding quality, safety, access, activity, finance, staff performance and governance standards
- Ensuring the quality of services to patients and improving services towards best practice standards.
- Taking on the responsibility of CQC Registered Manager for the Southern region
- Providing professional leadership and taking responsibility for the development and modernisation of the service
- Taking responsibility for business planning processes to ensure that clear plans are communicated, actioned, and delivered optimally
Essential Requirements that must be met:
- Clinical background as an RMN
- NMC Registration
- CQC Registered Manager
- Experience managing an MDT within Community Mental Health
- Experience with PTSD and veterans (ideal)
- Full UK Driver’s License
- Right to work in the UK