Interim Service Manager – Merton – Early Years
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for an experienced Interim Service Manger to join an Early Years’ Service in Merton.
The service require a dynamic, innovative, and skilled Service Manger to lead, for approximately 6 months their Early years, Inclusion and Childcare Service. The role would suit a candidate who has extensive experience in the work of early years, OFSTED inspection framework, direct delivery of services and staff management.
As an Interim Service Manager, you will benefit from:
- £350 – £400 per day
- Approximately 6 months contract
- Supportive team and management
What will you be doing as an Interim Service Manager?
- As an Interim Service Manager, you will manage a team of Early Years Advisors – Continuous Improvement and Inclusion and SEND working across all early years settings to support quality, improving children’s outcomes and embedding inclusive practice so that children are well supported in mainstream provision and their SEND needs are met at SEND support
- You will manage a small team of Portage and Parenting Support Officers delivering home based interventions and parenting programmes
- You will provide leadership and operational support for the in-house direct services 3 x preschools/nursery and out of school service for children with complex SEND ages 6 – 18
Essential requirements of this Interim Service Manager:
- You must have a range of skills, abilities and knowledge in best practice, operational delivery and underpinning legislation across childcare, early years and SEN
- Excellent understanding of the SEND and early years frameworks and issues affecting delivery across a wide provider base, meeting the needs of children and their families
- Operationally, the service employs high numbers of staff to deliver our direct service delivery and experience of managing teams across a range of sites will also be required
- The legal right to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.