IRO/Child Protection Chair – Wokingham – Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting an IRO/Child Protection Chair worker to join the busy Quality Assurance and Safeguarding Team based in Wokingham.
What will it give you as an IRO/Child Protection Chair:
- Hybrid operations.
- Total amount of cases.
- Excellent flexible work opportunities
- Excellent pay rates
Primary Responsibilities as an IRO/Child Protection Chair:
- To promote safeguard the welfare of children who live or access services or who are in care and looked after by Wokingham Borough Council.
- To ensure the voice of the child being at the centre of our work and promote their sense of self-identity, ethnicity, cultural background, family history and lived experience.
- To treat the children and families we work with fairly and promote equality for parents and children who experience and participate in our meetings.
As an IRO/Child Protection Chair, you will Co-ordinate and chair statutory reviews in accordance with the IRO Handbook and Care Planning regulations for children in care
What we are looking for in an IRO/Child Protection Chair:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why work with Liquid?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
Refer a friend
“Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
“Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us*
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*