Lead Maths Teacher – Dorset
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Lead Maths Teacher to join our client’s team in Dorset.
This is an exciting opportunity to join our growing school and an excellent preparation for future senior leadership positions. We would also welcome applications from candidates who feel they have the qualities of an emerging Lead Practitioner.
The school is a specialist SEN school where pupils achieve well and are part of a strong and caring community.
Benefits of this Lead Maths Teacher role:
- Thorough induction, and ongoing support
- Excellent pay rate
- Highly supportive team and management
- Excellent training and development opportunities
Your duties as Lead Maths Teacher:
- To provide high quality teaching that will enable pupils to make progress not just academically but socially and emotionally. You must be creative and have high expectations.
- An understanding of ASC would be useful to support the planning and delivery of a broad and balanced curriculum to enable our pupils to achieve their full potential in all areas.
- To facilitate this, you’ll plan and deliver lessons across several subjects that support young people achieving accreditation, building self-esteem and confidence.
- To supervise and provide support and guidance to our Teaching Assistants and Higher-Level Teaching Assistants and play a key role in their Professional Development Reviews.
- Take responsibility for implementing school policies and practices, including those relating to safeguarding and equality of opportunity.
- To carefully monitoring the health, well-being, and personal care of our pupils; informing Pastoral/clinical/ SEND support teams and any other relevant professionals of any concerns.
- PGCE, QTS/QTLS, Level 5 diploma or equivalent teaching qualification and evidence of in-service training.
- To be able to teach Entry level 2 & 3, Functional Skills Level 1 & 2 and GCSEs in Maths
Why work with Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive SEND knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of SEND positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes*