Lead Maths Teacher- Leyland, Lancashire
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for Lead Maths Teacher to join our client based in Lancashire.
Experience and Qualifications required:
- Qualified Teacher status
- Thorough working knowledge of the curriculum and how to adapt this for pupils with SEN
- Experience of working with young people with ASD
- Understanding of the Safeguarding principles and Child Protection procedure.
Key duties of the role:
- Deliver the curriculum as prescribed by our schemes of work.
- Lead, organise, and coordinate mathematics within the whole school.
- Develop maths as a specialist and successful dimension of the academic curriculum offer; reflected by improved progress and outcomes for all pupils.
- Provide relevant progress and teaching/learning quality information to SLT as required
- Effectively plan lessons across a variety of subjects that are stimulating, relevant and well-structured to a wide range of abilities and communication needs to ensure all students are able to participate and reach their full potential.
As a Lead Maths Class Teacher; your role will be to provide high quality, challenging and differentiated educational activities and experiences through the teaching of a broad and balanced curriculum to enable pupils to achieve their full potential in all areas of learning.