Lead nurse – Swindon
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Lead Nurse to join our client’s Team in Swindon.
Your benefits as a Lead nurse Role:
- Excellent pay rates
- Thorough inductions, and ongoing support
- Excellent training and development
- Highly supportive team and management
Your duties as a Lead nurse:
- Ensure that the services clinical model is functioning, effective, efficientand in line with CGL policy and national guidance.
- Assure that integrated pathways are in place for individuals who require treatment for their health needs related to their addiction.
- Actively participate in recording and investigating incidents/complaints as directed by the service manager.
- Implement/maintain an immunisation and vaccination scheme to help combat blood borne viruses(BBV) and other infectious diseases and provide advice and information to other professionals on BBVs and the care of individuals with drug a
As a Lead nurse, you will form part of the senior leadership team within the service, working closely with the service manager and lead doctor to provide and develop high quality clinical service provision, with specific responsibility for nursing services.
Essential requirements of this Lead nurse:
- Registered with the NMC with a current PIN.
- Understanding of UK Drug Strategy and Social Policy reforms.
- Significant experience of working in the health/social care field or the ability to demonstrate sufficient experience in similar fields.
- Eligible to work in the UK.
- Hold a full UK licence.