Lead Practitioner – Barnet – MASH/Safeguarding –
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Lead Practitioner to join a busy MASH/Safeguarding Team based in Barnet.
The Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) is a fast-paced team which identifies, assesses and manages risk for vulnerable adults.
What’s in it for you as a Lead Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Diverse caseload
- Competitive rate
Your main responsibilities as a Lead Practitioner:
- Have responsibility for managing a small complex caseload.
- Undertake complex need and risk assessments in line with legislation and best practice,
- Chair safeguarding meetings and other appropriate multidisciplinary meetings as
required by the Team Manager as appropriate.
What we are looking for in a Lead Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £250 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.