Lead Practitioner for Transitions – Barnet – Front Door Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Lead Practitioner for Transitions to join a busy Front Door Team based in Barnet.
The Front Door Team is the first point of contact for clients and professionals that provides information and advice and short term intervention to address complex and simple urgent unmet care needs.
What’s in it for you as a Lead Practitioner?
- Flexible working available
- Competitive Rate
- Supportive team
Your main responsibilities as a Lead Practitioner include:
- To supervise/performance manage a small number of qualified and unqualified SWs
- To manage duty on a rota basis.
- At all times, to identify areas of need and/or risk of harm and to ensure appropriate safeguarding practices/measures are observed/in place.
What we are looking for in a Lead Practitoner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren’t available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus – get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.