Lead Practitioner – Front Door MASH
Lead Practitioner – Front Door Service – Warwickshire Council – Office location: Warwick – Salary from £43,516 up to £45,495 + Benefits
– Excellent opportunity to undertake managerial duties
– Generous starting salary and annual leave entitlement
– Relocation packages available
– Progression, training and development opportunities
– Hybrid working arrangement
Warwickshire are a ‘Good’ rated local authority and are excellent advocaters of expanding their workers careers through internal training and progression.
As a Lead Practitioner within the front door service, you will be assisting the team managers with the day to day running of the team. You will be assigning and allocating workloads and also supervising Children & Family workers.
You will be highly experienced as you will be assisting other workers on the team with complex and difficult calls if needed. You will be the go to source of advise if the Team manager is not available.
– Must have Social Work degree and be registered with Social Work England
– Must have extensive safeguarding experience
– Working knowledge of restorative practice is desirable
Avoid disappointment now by contacting Jamie McNabb on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 3967 0932