Lead Practitioner – Warwickshire – MASH Team
Liquid Personnel is currently recruiting for a Lead Practitioner to join a busy MASH Team based in Warwickshire.
You will be assisting the team leader in the safe, efficient, and effective delivery of services to Children and Families in accordance with Warwickshire Children and Families’ Policies and Procedures. This is a great opportunity for Social Workers who are looking for that next step in their career.
What’s in it for you as a Lead Practitioner?
- Rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted in 2022
- Hybrid working
- Clear career progression through extensive training and development opportunities
- Generous A/L which increases subject to length of service
- Generous local government pension scheme package
- Car fuel allowances and access to pool cars
- Relocation allowance
Your main responsibilities as a Lead Practitioner:
- To be responsible for mentoring, supervision and support to social workers and family support staff
- To assist the Team Leader to be able to make safe evidence-based decisions relating to improving outcomes for children and families through the effective use of supervision.
- To assist Team Leaders in the overall strategic development and implementation of Children’s Services, policies and procedures and lead on specific projects as required.
What we are looking for in a Lead Practitioner:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work