Lead Teacher – SEN – Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent
Hours: Monday-Friday 40 hours per week – Term Time Only
Location: Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent. May be required to support other schools and have access to own vehicle
Liquid Personnel is currently looking for a Lead Teacher (SEN) to join our clients School based in Cheadle, Stoke-on-Trent. As a Lead Teacher you will be joining the company at an exciting and compelling time.
You will be working with support teaching staff, residential therapeutic parents, and social worker, where you will create the best possible educational outcomes for pupils. This post will provide an opportunity to lead, challenge and innovate whilst directing the school to continue its journey from ‘Good’ to ‘Outstanding’.
You will lead and manage a small school (Max. 10 children) with SEMH needs developing appropriate schemes of work, deliver engaging lessons and adapt school policies to enable the team to achieve the Schools Vision. Working as part of an integrated team with Residential, Clinical and Business to support transitions to other Schools as part of a planned approach.
Your benefits as a Lead Teacher – SEN:
- Becoming part of the Employee Ownership Trust.
- Paid for 1.5 hours for completed voluntary overtime on weekends and bank holidays
- Free annual GymPass Membership.
- Free access to Perkbox Account.
- Free access to Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
- Free access to your own personal Financial Awareness Planning
- Free access to a company laptop and Mobile phone (Role dependent).
- Free access to well-being initiatives
- Free on-site Parking
- Auto-Enrolment Pension Scheme
- Highly competitive rate of pay and access to a career pathway including access to professional qualification studies fully funded up to Level 7 (Masters)
- Comprehensive training, professional development opportunities and the support of senior colleagues.
The successful Lead Teacher – SEN will have the following Qualifications:
- Must hold teaching qualification such as QTS, PGCE, SENCO
- Must hold Post Graduate Certificate in Education or bachelor’s degree (at least 2:2)
- Must be DfE Registered
The successful Lead Teacher – SEN will have the following Requirements:
- Must hold valid Right to Work in the UK
- Must hold UK Manual Drivers Licence with access to own vehicle
- Knowledge of Independent School Standards
- Extensive experience working with Ofsted Inspections achieving a rating of “Good” or “Outstanding”
- Extensive experience working with children in an education setting
- Experience with challenging behaviours